TriBeCa Therapy, an established, thriving group practice in Downtown Manhattan, is expanding and looking to hire. We invite you to learn more about our practice and apply:
What We Believe:
- We believe therapy is best when it is actively created in collaboration with the clients/patients we serve.
- We are non-diagnostic, and believe there are other ways to treat suffering beyond the medical model.
- We assertively avoid dogma, and are not attached to one fixed methodology.
- We believe the blank-slate approach is often unhelpful and even, harmful. We work to continually create, and recreate ethical practice that is humane and contemporary.
- We are politically engaged, queer-friendly and sex positive, and we aren’t shy about it. We believe that politics belong, thoughtfully, in the therapy room. We believe that understanding issues of race and racism are essential to good practice.
What We Do:
- We work with diverse, brilliantly creative, and demanding patients–both those who live and work near Tribeca, and from all of NYC–including couples, families, kids and teens.
- We offer extensive supervision and professional development.
- We provide clinical trainings in new and under-represented approaches as a part of Emerging Practices.
- We aren’t traditional fee-for-service. We have full-time and part-time positions (full-time preferred) with salary and benefits.
- We provide a long-term investment in your growth. You help grow our thing; we’ll help build your thing.
What do you believe? What do you (want to) do? To tell us more, apply below:
We welcome applicants with any of the following NY State licenses: LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD, LMHC, LCAT.