TriBeCa Therapy, an established, thriving group practice in Downtown Manhattan, is expanding and looking to hire. We invite you to learn more about our practice and apply:
What We Believe:
- We believe therapy is best when it is actively created in collaboration with the patients we serve (Read more here about why we use the term patient).
- We are non-diagnostic and believe there are other ways to treat suffering beyond the medical model.
- We assertively avoid dogma and are not attached to one fixed methodology.
- We believe the blank-slate approach is often unhelpful and even, harmful. We work to continually create and recreate ethical practice that is humane and contemporary.
- We are politically engaged, queer-friendly, and sex-positive, and we aren’t shy about it. We believe that politics belong, thoughtfully, in the therapy room. We believe that understanding issues of race and racism are essential to good practice.
Our Therapists Work With Us For The Long Term. Here’s Why:
- We work with diverse, brilliantly creative, and demanding patients–both those who live and work near Tribeca and from all of NYC–including couples, families, kids, and teens.
- We offer unparalleled individual and group supervision and professional development, both from senior members of our team and outside experts.
- We provide clinical trainings in new and under-represented approaches as a part of Emerging Practices.
- We aren’t traditional fee-for-service. We have full-time and part-time positions (full-time preferred) with salary and benefits.
- We provide a long-term investment in your growth. You help grow our thing; we’ll help build your thing.
- Our work is grounded in our values: We’re serious about training and developing great therapists and extending access to great therapy to all kinds of New Yorkers, including through our internship program and offering Tribeca Therapy’s NYU Silver Social Work Scholarship.
What do you believe? What do you (want to) do? To tell us more, apply below:
We welcome applicants with any of the following NY State licenses: LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, PhD, PsyD, LMHC, LCAT.